Everyone loves movies!
This is a great idea and a great way to have a very light but powerful lesson.
1. Write some names of movies on the board. Then give students 4 hints about one movie. See if they can guess. Continue until all are off the board.
2. Students have 2 minutes to think of all the movie titles possible. One person is the secretary in the group and writes them down all over a piece of paper.
3. Students in the group take turns and give 4 hints about the movie. They win if nobody can guess it after 4 hints. Write some language on the board to help students.
- ________________ starred in this movie.
- The movie plot is about ________________________
- It was directed by ____________________________
- It came out ___________________________________
- The movie takes place ____________________________
- It is a comedy / drama / crime / action / fantasy / romance …….