1. Get all the students to sit in chairs in a circle except one person who does not have a chair. This person stands in the middle of the circle.
2. The person in the middle calls out one instruction. eg, “Change if you are wearing a green shirt.”
3. All the people wearing a white shirt must stand up and change places. The last person left standing without a chair, calls out another instruction. eg, “Change if you live in Tokyo.”
4. All the people living in Tokyo now change places and the person
left standing calls out another instruction. eg, “Change if you are married.”
5. Keep playing for a few minutes.The Circle Game,
What's a teaching recipe? It's an idea teachers can use to make a lesson. Short or detailed. Add your own and help out your fellow teachers!