This is a great game that is easy to start/finish.
1. Get students in small groups.
2. Select 3 categories. Ex. Food / Country / Verb
3. Select a letter from the alphabet. Ex. G
4. Students have to write down a word beginning with that letter for each category. First to finish and say “Stop The Bus!” wins the point.
5. Keep playing til everyone is tired of the game!
What's a teaching recipe? It's an idea teachers can use to make a lesson. Short or detailed. Add your own and help out your fellow teachers!