A good game for large classes and for reviewing vocabulary lessons.
1. Prepare a list of review vocabulary words.
2. Write each word on two small pieces of paper. That means writing the word twice, once on each paper.
3. Organize the pieces like bundles, 2 bundles, 2 sets of identical words.
4. Divide the class into 2 teams. get them to make creative team names.
5. Distribute each list of words to both teams. every student on each team should have a paper. Both teams have the same words.
6. When you call a word, 2 students should stand up, one from each team. The students must then run to the blackboard and race to write a sentence using their word.
The winner is the one with a correct and clearly written sentence.
This is always a hit with kids. For more advanced students, use tougher words.
What's a teaching recipe? It's an idea teachers can use to make a lesson. Short or detailed. Add your own and help out your fellow teachers!